How do I price??
Photography is a way of life for me, not just an occupation or career. I bring enthusiasm, professionalism and creativity to each photography assignment.
I do CUSTOM photography. I take the time to get to know you, to develop a session around you and your family that tells YOUR story. That truly captures your love, your personalities, your life. I custom edit each and every session. My photography is my art, the pictures I create are not just snapshots but art portraiture. I strive to give every client a unique experience they wont get anywhere else.
When I give you an estimate I include more then one hour of your session:
- Travel from the session
- Load images onto a computer.
- Back up the files on an external drive
- Adobe Photoshop/Lightroom editing time, including cropping, contrast, color, sharpening, and backing up edited photographs.
- Proof photos are also ordered.
- Talking to the client, answering questions, receiving order and payment.
- Copy files to USB drive and shipment.
- Possibly meet clients at the studio to review photos, order placement.
- Meeting and travel time.